Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just wondering


Justin,
I was just thinking about how excited you would be to meet your little niece or nephew. How you would tease Trent about being a dad. I guess these thoughts are normal. The day we buried you this song came on the radio, who'd you be today. I thought to myself I know who you would be. But time has gone by i wonder what you would be today, and if you would be married and have a baby of your own. I also wonder if any of your friends think of you, or if anyone thinks of you like i do. you are the first thing i think of and the last when i go to bed. Every morning I go in your room (yes it is the same) open your blinds and say good morning just hope your day is wonderful, but you don't ever answer back (haha) I am going to stop feeling sorry for the people that didn't know you. I am proud to be your mommy. I sure hope you are proud of me.
love you
go give them heaven
mom

6 comments:

  1. Hi Maria.
    This blog made me cry. I have been a emotional wreck today... YUK who likes that. I bet that Justin is excited for Trent and Toni. I think he will also give that baby his nose. :)I know that I think about Justin alot. Don't think that people don't...they do:)
    Love you
    I miss you Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think you should ever stop feeling sorry for anyone who didnt know him. they missed out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Donna, I cried at this post. But then again, I cry at most of them. I'm so glad you're doing this blog. I love to hear about Justin and also what you think about. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ran across your blog as I was blog surfing the other day. I feel so sad for you. I have a son who is Justin's age who played high school and college baseball at BYU. My heart breaks for you. I wish I would have met your son - I love the picture you have posted in the right hand corner. What an amazing smile this young man has.
    I hope you have a happy day. I will ask Heavenly Father to bless you today with peace.

    robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remeber hearing that song to and It reminded me of justin to. I am sure that someday he will have a big family and will be a great dad. I think about him to and wish I would have got to know him better. But what I did know I am greatful for. I miss that big smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sobbing right now. I couldn't sleep for some reason, and I got up and came to my computer. I don't get on computer much, but did, and I started googling me, makayla, marisa, don't know why? Then Justin Huggins..... it brought me here. never been to it. I will come here more often. It humbles me very much, makes me very sad too. Brought up alot of memories of Justin and Trent as little boys. I had a grand time watching them grow up and taking pictures of them when they made me laugh. I am so proud to have known him and am so proud of you guys as parents for the amazing man you raised. I am still tourchered by my comments a few months ago. You are and were an awsome mom Ann Marie! I'm so sorry for ur grief, my heart is hurting for you right now, please know that.........I love you guys very much and always will. Your family has a special place in my heart and always will. You will be together again I "BELIEVE" it, and "I Believe In You!" Until then, you guys hang in there. Luv u justin, aunt Michelle

    ReplyDelete