Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just a thought

When we were at the hospital with Justin, I was so worried about his stuff he didn't have on. Like his shoes, socks, his ctr ring and his eastern hat and his cell phone . I know it is strange for me to be thinking of these things. But the hat was a favorite hat and his ring he always wore. I knew he would be bothered that he didn't have them when he was better. So i kept asking about them. Greg Madson called and asked if we needed anything, I ask him to find his clothes. So when he go to the hospital he handed me this sac i walked away and knelt down and slowly opened it. My heart was sinking there was his pants they cut off him his work shoes and his socks. I picked up his pants and smelled them, his wallet fell out of his pocket and some change. I smelled everything, in his wallet i looked in it and there was no money, I remember thinking was he hungry when the accident happened. Just some weird thoughts that went through my mind at the time.

2 comments:

  1. Justin is so cute.
    I bet he thinks you are so funny with the things you worry about. I bet he is sayin..Maaaaaaammm STOPIT haha.

    Love ya

    p.s

    Sorry about Alex:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMM HELLO ..ARE WE TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN???I BET THE REASON WHY HIS WALLET WAS EMPTY WAS HE PROBLY JUST BOUGHT A DR PEPPER AND A BAG OF OREOS AND SOME SWEEDISH FISH...AFTER HE JUST HAD A BIG MEAL OF CHEESE AND ATWOODS!!!

    ReplyDelete