Monday, March 23, 2009

just a thought


I don't know what my deal is Justin. If is was the memorial at the college or gracie getting baptized. And you not being here. It is like another mile stone and a memory you wont be a part of. Maybe it is the smell of spring, Or maybe it is me just wanting to put my arm around you and you to tell me to save it. Maybe it is because i am sick. When i get sick i don't do much and i have to much time on my hands. All I think about is the what if's. If i could put time in a bottle i would put the time, you came home from your mission and everyone was asleep, I walked in your room and kissed you goodnight And all my kids where tucked in there beds. That was the best sleep this old mom had. I miss you Justin, every says oh you must being doing so good you always are smiling and act like it doesnt bother you. As you know i put on my mask when i go out in public cuz no one wants to be around a baby all the time. Right? I know when i am sad you can't get your work done, I am sorry. But justin when i see you again I am going to hug you so tight and then spank your bottom for not asking you mom if you could go this far.
I love you
go give'em heaven
mom

2 comments:

  1. Ugh Annmarie, you make me cry. I cry everytime I read these. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annmarie, I'm sorry for your loss. It's true, we all think your doing better than you probably are because you put on your "mask." Just know you can come over ANY time and take off the mask. You were there for me when I needed someone the most and I didn't have to wear a mask with you. Please let me do the same for you. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete