Tuesday, March 3, 2009

journal 9


Justin Nov 6, 05

Dad and I went to visit Robbi Peterson tonight. He is one of the survivors in the wreck. He told you were sitting right next to him in the very back on the right side. He also remembers that you were talking on the phone just a few minutes before the accident, You were talking to your dad, about some old tractor you were fixing over at the college. I am so grateful you hung up before the crash, i think it was like 2 minutes after. That would of been sad for your dad to hear. Robbi also told us you had your seat belt on. I had no doubt about that. well they are having a memorial over at the college, the Mormon tabernacle choir is going to sing and Elder L. Tom perry is speaking. I hope you get to watch, and see how you are loved.


peace out

go give them heaven

love you mom

3 comments:

  1. Your such an amazing person. You mean the world to me. It makes me so want to hug you when I read your journal entries from that time in your life. I'm sure there's still really hard times but I hope you're not that sad all the time anymore. You don't seem to be. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS SO NEAT THAT ROBBI COULD ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS BECAUSE I KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR YOU TO HAVE TO NOT WONDER AND SPECULATE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann Marie, I love reading your blogs and read them probably weekly. I didn't know Justin at all but I was in Mckay Dee the same time the wreck happened. It breaks my heart to read of your trials and still missing him so much. I was in Trent's prom group his junior year and I couldn't help but notice how peaceful your house is. You're an amazing person and I'm sure Justin is so proud looking down on you, you're in our prayers, still.
    -Amanda Wilcox

    ReplyDelete