Thursday, March 26, 2009

just needed to talk to you

I was listening to your tapes you sent me on your mission. I almost made myself believe that you were still on you mission. Then I got sad that you are not. I wish i could put them on here so the other people can listen to them to. Justin, I need you here so i can feel your spirit. Trent needs you also. You were and are his hero. It's weird how your life is in stages with grief, first you are in shock then denial ( i was in this one for a long time) I think i am in the mad stage. Not mad at any one. just mad you are not here, mad i can't hold you , mad at myself when i look at your picture and think how did this ever happened. I get so tired of pretending it don't hurt no more, but i can be truthful with you. You will not judge me on how i grieve right, If Heavenly Father could spare you a few minute , i would love for you to come to me in a dream so i could talk with ya just for a min. I love you Go Giv'em Heaven love you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment