Thursday, February 12, 2009

sweet sound of justin


One of Justin's good friends Nichole Stokes gave me a wind chime right after Justin passed away, on the chime it said "sweet sound of Justin." It is my favorite gift every. there is a poem that goes with it. So every time you here a wind chimes think of my Justin.

WHISPERS FROM HEAVEN

When I left this world without you
I know it made you blue.
Your tears fell so freely,
I watched; I know this is true.

While you were weeping
Days after I passed away-
While all was silent within me,
I saw you kneel to pray.

From this wonderful place called heaven
Where all my pain is gone,
I send a gentle breeze to whisper.
"my loved ones, please go on"

The peace that I have found here
Goes far beyond compare
No rain. no clouds, no suffering-
Just LOVE from everywhere.

You need not be troubled
Just stay close to GOD in prayer
Someday we'll be reunited
My love, HIS love surrounds you always
EVERYWHERE!

brenda smith and littelton

1 comment:

  1. I think this was a really good idea. I love the background alot. I love that Justin has his own page for everyone to read. Thanks for doing it.We need to have a cards day. I miss you and I miss the girls.:)
    Love you

    ReplyDelete