Thursday, February 26, 2009

journal 7


Justin, Saturday Oct 29,2005

Last night i dreamed of you, I was working in a cafe and all your friends were there. But you weren't. I kept asking where you were they said, "you were coming". So a few minutes later you pulled up. I was so excited I ran out and hugged you so tight and you said "save it" and smiled and hugged me back. You sat down, I knew you were going to die so I told you to stay and don't leave. So I turned away from you only for a moment, and turned back and you were gone I called you. You answered i asked you why you left and didn't say love you or good bye. You told me you had somewhere to go, told me to come but i couldn't get off work. the next the i knew i was standing on these step talking to sister Hinkley (she had already passed) I was telling how all these boys died in this van, she said i will tell you why these boys all had to die, But then i woke up. I was so sad i cried and cried. I thought of all people sister Hinkely would know why you had to die.

go give them heaven

love you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment