Saturday, February 21, 2009

journal 3


Justin oct 11, 2005

I understand not writing in this it is hard. I think I am getting better I just want you to come to me and tell me you are O.K. This Jenny Pearson wrote me it said," To Justin's family I lived underneath Justin at U.S.U, I just want to tell you about something he told me... because it helped me. A week before Justin died Justin came in our apartment( in his baseball uniform swinging his bat) and we were talking. I don't remember how we started the conversation, I remember he told us he was not afraid to die because the lord knew when he was needed, no matter if it was in a car accident or a heart attack or of old age, that when it was his time he was not afraid to die. It helped me so much."
I wish you were here
go give them heaven
love you tons
mom

1 comment: