Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The day Justin Died


It helps me to right about things i think of, so here is my journal page.

Sept26,2005
worst day ever!!!!!!!!! oh Justin i won't be able to talk with you so these entry are to you. so I can tell you how i feel and you best listen, so today started off great, took Matti to school cleaned the house picked up Matti went and got treats from the store, came home mowed the lawn, and helped Matti with her school work the TV was on Oprah, I heard breaking news come on that there was a van rollover and it killed 6 people .my gut just went sick cuz i knew i knew someone on there. they said it was a a.g usu van i thought justin is in that class, i will call him but kept hanging it up cause I knew he was at baseball,. but it kept nagging me and nagging me , so i call and hung up, then my phone rung and the lady on the other line said we have your son Justin at McKay Dee. he was in a car accident, i said no you don't he is at baseball practice. she said is there someone with you , the only think i could do was kneel and pray with my girls. thank you justin for hanging
in there so we can say i love you, I sure hope i wasnt to hard on you. thanks for being a good boy, i love you go give em heaven

4 comments:

  1. i cant even imagine..losing tyler is my worse nightmare and words cannot explain how sad i get when i think what u had to go threw. . im so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remeber that day and how sad I was to hear that. He was such a great man. And I know that he is contiueing the work and paveing the way on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAN OH MAN..AFTER READING THAT IT BRINGS IT ALL BACK ....MAYBE HE SHOULD BE GROUNDED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't know me but I have been reading your blog for a while and now this one. I cry almost everytime I read an entry. I live in Salt Lake and I remember when this happened and I can't even imagine what you are and have been going through. But your son is probably doing some more missionary work in heaven. I think this is so neat that you have posted this memory blog for Justin. Good Luck and may you have peace.

    Janet Traylor

    ReplyDelete