Monday, June 1, 2009

Justin's Birthday June 6,

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Well It Is the first day of june, how it brings up so many emotions. Your Birthday is in 5 Days, How I miss those days of your big smile and you asking what ya going to get me. You still Have two notes in your wallet that I wrote you on your 21st birthday, Because You were coming home from your mission on the 30 of june and you didn't want me to send you anything you had to pack to come home, so i wrote you I.O.U's The one you kept in your wallet says I love you tons happy birthday, thanks you for keeping it there. I know some think it is silly to have cake on your birthday or that we even celebrate it. I don't know???? I just want you to know I love you justin, you are one of my best friends I miss talkin with you and your words of wisdoms. I really would love to feel your arms around me right now, I know you are busy but sometimes mom's need a hug from there baby boy's Happy Birthday #17. Sometimes dads don't get to mourn like mom's do. I know for a fact that Justin would not be who was if it was not for clark , this song came out after justin died. but it is such a clark and justin song. they were so close.
Go Give'em heaven
love you
mom

3 comments:

  1. YES I CAN HEAR JUSTIN NOW SAYING HAHAAHA MY BIRTHDAY IS FIRST!!!!!AND HOW I WAS SUCH A BABY BECAUSE MY BIRTHDAY IS TWO WEEKS AFTER!BUT YOU GUYS ALWAYS GAVE HIM THE BEST BIRTHDAYS, IT ALWAYS SEEMED HE ALWAYS GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS HOPING FOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Justin! You are definetely missed here but we know we will see you soon and it will be as if you had not even left. Go give 'em heaven! You are a amazing person and such a strength in the gospel in heaven today! Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Justin!

    ReplyDelete