Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Justin And Katie





Justin and Katie were best friends and cousins, I was thinking today how she always wanted to sit on his lap and say just hold me just i want you to hold me, He would push her off and say you wish. He would tease her until she would almost cry. I wish I could find the picture of katie in his ball uniform and pretending she was batting. But for katies sake i wont tell about the eternal bad hair cut. Which i still smile about. If anyone reads these posts please leave a memory or a comment.

love you
go give'em heaven
mom

3 comments:

  1. THAT IS TO COOL THAT JUSTIN AND ME HAVE OUR POSST!!!YEAH HE USE TO TEASE ME ALOT BUT I KNEW THE LONGER HE TEASED THE MORE HE LOVED ME!!PS YOU DID GREAT ON TEH BACKGROUND...IT REMINDS ME OF A TIE OR SOMETHING!LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing your memories of Justin - and reading your journal, even if it makes me cry. It's great that you've found a way to keep the memories fresh for everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for telling me about this blog. I love reading about what a great person Justin IS! He was always so well mannered, fun to be around and stuck up for what he believed in! He was definitely raised right! He has and will touch so many lives! :)

    ReplyDelete