Friday, April 3, 2009

Journal 13


Justin Dec 9, 2005
I just have a few questions for you.
* Where is you wheat tie pin?
* Who are the boys on your Picture cd's?

we also put up christmas I was going to take a pic and send it to you on your mission. But I guess you are not there:(

A few other things that happened>

* Missionary died in Argentina.
* One of the Lewis boys is getting married.
* Ordered your headstone :(
*Bad night over in Logan. (U.S.U)
*got my feelings hurt real bad.. (I wont name names cause I am sure you know who.) One of the widow's mom said that her daughter lost a provider and we just lost a expense. I just looked over at your dad and I could see the color, drain from his face. I just got up and left. It was the worst thing anyone has ever said to me................

P.S. You were never a expense, You were (are) our cowboy Justin.

go give'm heaven
till we meet again
love you mom

3 comments:

  1. Everytime I hear that horrible comment it makes me mad all over again. I still don't know how you kept yourself from going and slapping that woman! I hope she reads your blog and sees exactly what her stupid comment was/is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that someone would even say something so insensitive and hurtful. I'm in shock, and I'm so so sorry that you would even have to hear something like that. I have NEVER ever considered my boys and expense - they are an asset in my life just as Justin is in yours.
    I hope you have a happy day today.
    robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun with you too. Mason and I might come by and bring some games today.
    Depends on what else we have goin on. But I will for sure stop by for at least a hour.
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete