Sunday, May 17, 2009

I recieved this email, two days ago. This is what it said

Hello,

My name is Ben Schmauss and I had the honor of serving with your son Justin in the Florida Tampa Mission. At the end of my mission while serving as an assistant to the president with Elder Spencer we stayed the night with Justin and his new companion and had the opportunity to go out and do some work together. I happened to have my video camera and captured a few short clips of your son. As I explained on your blog I was impressed to google Justin last night and as I read your story I was truly humbled. I believe he is working from the other side and I am grateful that your family is continuing to be instruments in the Lords and Justins hands. Thank you for your blog and the impact it had on me. I hope these 3 small clips bring some smiles to your face.

This was his comment,

I also had the opportunity of serving with Elder Huggins. I have one very specific memory of standing outside of a grocery store in the Southern Part of our mission singing hymns to everyone that walked by. I actually have some of our experience on tape. I sat up last night and while working through some thoughts I was having I felt guided to search for Elder Huggins on google. I came across this blog and my heart was touched. I was so humbled last night by your burden Sister Huggins. I was impressed to repent and begin to live life in a much fuller manner. May the spirit comfort you during this time without your son. My prayers will be with you and your family.
Ben Schmauss
FTM 2002-2004




9 comments:

  1. How neat for you to have that!! I can't even imagine how that must have made your day!!
    Tisha Thornley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT ,BUT IT MAKES ME WANT MORE!!!!!I BET MORE PICS AND VIDEOS WILL SURFICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great surprise after all this time! Who would have thought....... Amazing he would take the time to look Justin up. Just shows he was led to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome blog, I didn't know it was here. I think that Justin touched more lives than you will ever know, he was just that special. Good luck to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is so great to have these videos. I bet he was guided by the spirit that you needed them. I hope they made you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That guy is so cool to send you those. Even though it's just a few seconds, I bet you're glad to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was so nice of him to send that to ya..and it was great he shared those videos with you..i really wish i could of gotten to know justin. Trent says i would of liked him, and i often wonder if he would of liked me. . love you annmarie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cool! I thought that was so neat of him to send those to you! Just another glimps! Can't get enough, huh?

    ReplyDelete