Sunday, September 5, 2010

a vent


I want to talk to you.. and you answer me. Ok. i am feeling like no one understands how i just want to hold you again. In my arms, and tell you all that has went on. Trent adopted tyler and they went to the las vegas temple, matti is at the new school, gracie is in the 4th grades. I hear songs on the radio and think oh justin would love this song, then i get mad , i am mad just, really mad. i don't know who i am mad at, but i know i am mad. I need to get over this, so i can focus on others. Someone ask me if i cry everyday, i said yes that is why i wear water proof mascara, at one point each and every day there is a smell and picture and thought comes to me, and i think of all the what if and the would haves. i want you to know how proud i am of trent and toni. they are doing really good. and tyler is big and tylie says hi dad. i don't know why i am tell you all this cuz. i am sure you know.but i love you and go giv'em heaven love you mom.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time seeing this blog, and I thought that I should leave a comment.

    I served in the Florida Tampa Mission from 2004-2006 and had the opportunity to meet and know Justin Huggins. He was a really good missionary and I'm sure he was an awesome son, brother, cousin, and everything else for you all. He made a lot of friends out on the mission simply because he had an extremely kind spirit and loved to laugh.

    I remember while on my mission hearing about him passing on. It was an extremely sad day for all ~160 missionaries who heard about it from our mission president. Since he was a great missionary here on earth, I'm sure Heavenly Father needed him in the spirit world to continue helping people come back to our Heavily Father. I know for sure he was someone who did what was right *all the time* and was more than prepared to pass on to the other side to meet his maker. If his mortal life is any indicator, then he is doing great and loving life doing missionary work right now with a big grin and enjoying making new friends.


    -David Ellsworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much AnnMarie! I know that it is a total different kind of love, but I still have my days too! Don't forget you can call and cry anytime. And I am just a few minutes away if you ever need an all day lifetime movie marathon Sunday with lunch in bed! I would be there in a heart beat! Miss you and the fam!

    ReplyDelete